Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: I MET HER!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And is was fuckin fabulous....it was too good for me to express in words...She is just as funny and beutiful and nice and sweet as she is here...I think I stared alot at first..*L*..It makes it so real...to touch her and hug her...and see if she is a true Redhead..Which btw she is..*G*....We laughed alot...all we did actually..We even talked about some of you..*looks around*..*L*...Then we had to say goodbye...but it was beyond words that feeling of finally having contact physically with someone you have been in contact with emotionally for so long...I have a pic I would post here but I dont know how..*L*
    If you have a close friend here that you want to meet...Do it!!!...Its a great feeling and its worth anything you have to do to make it happen.. smile

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *VBS* HOW cool heidi!! Now i can't wait for red to get back....i wanna see the two of you get all mushy on here *G

    Seriously though, I'm glad you guys finally met, and CANT believe it didnt happen sooner *S

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R@nt In~E~Minor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2001
    Posts
    278
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd meet Past7 but they'd have to keep her in quarantine for 6 months at the airport....I'd get bored waiting.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member past7's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2000
    Posts
    473
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Pfffffffftt! I'm perfectly fine now...save a little foaming at the mouth...shaddap and give us a kiss luv drooling1

    Heidi! I wanna see pics of this momentous occasion woman! Did ya cry? pinkcry

  5. #5
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    EEEYeahhh!!...I did get a lil misty eyed when we had to say goodbye frown....But we laughed mostly...Past if I had you're email addy I would send ya some pics???...Or on Q...Hmmm...Next time I see you we will exchange all that....I'll send you the raunchy ones of Redhead..*G*....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member past7's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2000
    Posts
    473
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!.. that's sooooo excellent Heidi biggthumpup

  7. #7
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i wanna see the raunchy ones. where you at heidi?

    btw i kinda got sick of just snail, it makes me seem too nice. It's weird, when im rotten I actually feeel the rotten in me.

    plus heidi thinks im sexier this way

    [This message has been edited by rotten (edited March 25, 2001).]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member R@nt In~E~Minor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2001
    Posts
    278
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm just not mentally ready to see a pic of Redhead and Heidi together.....I just need a little more time to contemplate that vision.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Well....No one said you were getting a pic of it..so relax...You might have lots of time to contemplate it..*G*

  10. #10
    Inactive Member R@nt In~E~Minor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2001
    Posts
    278
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank heavens for small mercies...praise the lord

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •